This product is now out of stock. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative or see the Graco range of sprayers.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray is suitable for emulsion, cladding roofing, acrylic and solvent based paints. It features the Digi-Trac control and a digital display system with consumption figures, run times and machine data that can be easily read during application.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray Outfit is an intelligent system that works well with emulsion paints, line marking paints, primers, fillers and acrylic paints, as well as a variety of cleaning products. Wagner PS325 Airless Spray can used with ease and offers a range of excellent features that will ensure you are completely satisfied.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray has a Digi-Trac control and a digital display system with consumption figures, run times and machine data that can be easily read during and application. As well as these features, Wagner PS325 Airless Spray also includes dead band control, slow motion function and frequent clean that allow for trouble free cleaning.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray is so easy to use and adjust based on the type of job you are doing. At a press of a button you will be ready to go decorating, preparing and spraying your choice of surface.
Surface and Environment
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray can be used on practically any surface and an Anti-Skid version is also available for areas which may be slippery to allow for added accuracy. Wagner PS325 Airless Spray is designed for outdoor and indoor use and can be used for line marking and general coatings to surfaces such as walls, cladding and roofs. Feel free to give us a call today and we can give you more information about the features of Wagner PS325 Airless Spray Outfit.
- Motor: 110v 1.1 kW efficient brushless DC motor
- Maximum Delivery: 2.6 lpm
- Maximum Tip: .025" (One Gun)
- Maximum Pressure: 3300psi (230 Bar)
- Supplied with 15m fluid hose, AG08 spray gun and one TradeTip 2 spray tip and base
- Self adjusting packings giving 50% longer service life
- 3 year plus 2 year* manufacturers warranty
- Features: High flow prime spray valve, ESC electronic pressure control
- Digi-Trac-Control digital data display
- Chassis Options: high cart
- 240v model available to order
- The inlet valve depressor guarantees high operating reliability.
- One press of a button and the valve is free.
- With the push of a button the piston is oiled and thus the packings are conserved. The ""Easy Glide"" machine oil can be refilled easily. It forms a protective film around cylinder and piston and protects the unit against premature wear.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.