Wagner PS325 Airless Spray is suitable for emulsion, cladding roofing, acrylic and solvent based paints. It features the Digi-Trac control and a digital display system with consumption figures, runtimes and machine data that can be easily read during application.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray Outfit is an intelligent system that works well with emulsion paints, line marking paints, primers, fillers and acrylic paints, as well as a variety of cleaning products. Wagner PS325 Airless Spray can used with ease and offers a range of excellent features that will ensure you are completely satisfied.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray has a Digi-Trac control and a digital display system with consumption figures, runtimes and machine data that can be easily read during and application. As well as these features, Wagner PS325 Airless Spray also includes deadband control, slow motion function and frequent clean that allow for trouble free cleaning.
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray is so easy to use and adjust based on the type of job you are doing. At a press of a button you will be ready to go decorating, preparing and spraying your choice of surface.
Surface and Environment
Wagner PS325 Airless Spray can be used on practically any surface and an Anti-Skid version is also available for areas which may be slippery to allow for added accuracy. Wagner PS325 Airless Spray is designed for outdoor and indoor use and can be used for line marking and general coatings to surfaces such as walls, cladding and roofs. Feel free to give us a call today and we can give you more information about the features of Wagner PS325 Airless Spray Outfit.
- Motor: 110v 1.1 kW efficient brushless DC motor
- Maximum Delivery: 2.6 lpm
- Maximum Tip: .025" (One Gun)
- Maximum Pressure: 3300psi (230 Bar)
- Supplied with 15m fluid hose, AG08 spray gun and one TradeTip 2 spray tip and base
- Self adjusting packings giving 50% longer service life
- 3 year plus 2 year* manufacturers warranty
- Features: High flow prime spray valve, ESC electronic pressure control
- Digi-Trac-Control digital data display
- Chassis Options: high cart
- 240v model available to order
- The inlet valve depressor guarantees high operating reliability.
- One press of a button and the valve is free.
- With the push of a button the piston is oiled and thus the packings are conserved. The ""Easy Glide"" machine oil can be refilled easily. It forms a protective film around cylinder and piston and protects the unit against premature wear.