This product is now out of stock. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative or see the Graco range of sprayers.
Wagner Super Fine 23 Sprayer is designed for use on all kinds of different surfaces ranging from metals to woods and many more use for spraying emulsions and lacquers in the workshop or on site.
Wagner Super Fine 23 Airless Sprayer is a High-performance Airless diaphragm unit. For spraying emulsions and lacquers in the workshop or on the construction site, as well as little up to middle sized renovation objects and new construction objects. Wagner Super Fine 23 Sprayer is part of the outstanding range of Accessories and Sprayers range we offer our customers at a competitive price and is perfect for large coverage spray jobs.
Wagner Super Fine 23 Sprayer is best used for spraying emulsions and lacquers and is a high quality, great performing Sprayer that offers a 7 minute self cleaning operation system that cleans all valves and pipes ready for the next application.
Wagner Super Fine 23 Airless Sprayer is super quiet in operation making it an ideal product for renovation jobs and construction sites. Simply fill the Super Fine 23 Airless Sprayer with your selection of paint product and set your pressure control quickly and easily and away you go with quality, fast, paint application. The Max delivery of Super Fine Sprayer 23 is 2 Litres per minute, which a lot faster than applying manually.
Surface and Environment
Wagner Super Fine 23 Sprayer is designed for use on all kinds of different surfaces ranging from metals to woods and many more. Wagner Super Fine 23 Airless Sprayer should preferably be applied to dry surfaces in dry conditions but of course this depends on the specifications of the paint product itself.
- 1.75hp 110v Motor
- Maximum Delivery: 2.0 litres per min
- Maximum Tip: .023" - (supplied with 517 spray tip - 110v model)
- Supplied with 15m fluid hose, G-08 airless spray gun, one airless spray tip and base
- No fluid section packings, piston rod or cylinder to wear
- All valves easy to service plus tools supplied
- Ultra controllable mechanical pressure control 0 - 250 bar
- Can also be supplied as an AirCoat air assisted airless unit for ultra fine portable finishing
- Quiet in operation
- Seven minute self clean operation.