Torlife SF Flake System Lacquer is used to produce an anti-graffiti finish produced for use in areas prone to graffiti attack. Torlife SF flake system Lacquer is highly protective and is part of a fantastic range of products designed for preventing graffiti from adhering to the surface.
Torlife SF Flake System Lacquer has been specifically manufactured for providing an easily cleaned anti-graffiti finish for use in internal and external areas and offers a class 0 fire rating when applied to non-combustible substrates and new, bare or stripped surfaces.
Torlife SF Flake System Lacquer can be applied using brush or roller and offers quick drying times to allow for minimal downtime and quick project completion that reduces disruption significantly. When dry Torlife SF flake system Lacquer provides a coating that can easily be cleaned but remains tough for a long period.
Surface and Environment
Torlife SF Flake System Lacquer can be used on a variety of different surfaces including concrete, stone, brickwork, metal and wood, providing they have been suitably primed with an appropriate undercoat. Torlife SF flake system Lacquer works well internally or externally in all conditions and in the event of a fire, works to reduce the spread of flames so the fire services have an easier job of extinguishing the fire. Please feel free to give us a class if you wish to hear more about this product and its uses.
- Torlife SF Flake System Lacquer.
- It has been specifically developed to provide a permanent and easily cleaned anti-graffiti finish for internal and external surfaces and provides a Class `O' fire rating when applied to a non-combustible substrate.
- In the event of fire, Torlife SF Flake System inhibits the spread of flame across surfaces and protects the substrate to provide extra valuable time for escape and easier extinguishing by the Fire Services.
- The Torlife SF Flake System is very quick drying to ensure rapid project completion with minimal disruption.
- Please call us 01462 421 333 for further details.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.