Clearance Special - Was £34.57 - Now only £21.74!
This product will be discontinued by Promain once all stock is sold.
Guard Industries Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades is a caustic soda free degreasing cleaner, which does not require neutralisation after rinsing.
Guard Industries Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades is an innovative product designed to deep clean construction materials that have been heavily soiled with pollution.
Guard Industries Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades has been formulated with readily biodegradable molecules, Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades has all the advantages of an ecological product in terms of ease to use, effective and safe. That is not the case with alternative corrosive products. Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades is particularly suited to vertical substrates like walls, façades and some roofing, and is a vicious cleaning liquid that can be easily applied.
Guard Industries Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades can be applied quickly and easily using a brush or roller and works best when you respect the action times. When left appropriately for a few hours you will then be able to remove all soiling and product traces with a high-pressure washer without risking altering other surfaces like windows and shutters. Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades has a theoretical coverage rate of 3-4m2 per litre and is available in 5 litre and 25 litre tins for cleaning of walls and other surfaces.
Surface and Environment
Guard Industries Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades has been specifically manufactured to be applied to all types of materials, including concrete, cement, natural stone, painted substrates and synthetic stone. Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Façades enables the quick and easy removal of greasy stains and soiling caused by atmospheric and industrial pollution.
- FormallyDecap Sols Guard Ecological
- Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Facades is an innovative product designed to deep clean construction materials that have been heavily soiled with pollution
- Formulated with readily biodegradable molecules, Guard Cleaner Eco Polluted Facades has all the advantages of an ecological product in terms of ease to use, effective and safe. That is not the case with alternative corrosive products.
- Suitable for vertical substrates (walls, façades and roofs). It is a viscous liquid that can be easily applied with a brush or roller, depending on the substrate to be cleaned.
- For a perfect result, all you need is to respect the action time required, from one to several hours, depending on the age and extent of the soiling
- Careful rinsing with a high-pressure cleaner will enable to remove all soiling and product traces without risking altering other surfaces (windows, shutters...).
- Enables the easy removal of greasy stains and soiling caused by atmospheric and industrial pollution.
- For bricks and materials highly loaded with silica, we recommend the application of Guard Cleaner Eco Bricks
- For single layer, scratched or projected coatings, use Guard Wash
|Stock Colours:||Yellowish Colour|
|VOC Content:||< 1 g/l|
|Suitable Substrates:||Exterior concrete, natural and synthetic stone, painted substrates|
|Application Method:||Brush or Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||5 to 7 m2 / litre|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Tools and equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use|
|Shelf Life:||24 months from date of manufacture, in original unopened can|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.