Remmers Kiesol MB is a deep protection silicification for waterproofing and refurbishing old and new buildings in the Kiesol System according to WTA Code of Practice 4-4-04/D Injecting Masonry Work. Proved in practice for more than 50 years.
Remmers Kiesol MB is a liquid combination product made of water repelling silicic acid compounds and is best used for the following:
- Water repelling, capillary narrowing, deep protection for waterproofing damp masonry work
- Protection against capillary rising damp through injection with Kiesol in a borehole procedure
- Diffusion open barrier zone (deep protection) against the effect of moisture from behind
- Improved adhesion by priming, diluted 1:1 with water
- Strengthens the substrate and increases chemical resistance through silicification
- Faster working operations through silicification treatments with waterproofing grouts (system waterproofing in one day)
- As a solvent-free, highly concentrated system component, Kiesol is environment-friendly and is thus also suitable for indoor applications
- Suppresses capillary water absorption according to WTA, tested up to a degree of 80% moisture penetration by injecting under gravity
It is used in the refurbishment of old buildings as well as for waterproofing new buildings, however Kiesol is not suitable for impregnating facades.
Application methods are dependent on the use of the product. Please see the technical information sheet for further information.
- Proved in practice for more than 50 years
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- Kiesol is not suitable for impregnating façades.
- Protect eye glasses, glass, tiles, clinker and similar from splashed material
|Suitable Substrates:||Masonry Work|
|Application Method:||Brush, Borehole / Pressure / Low Pressure Impregnation|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Dependent on Application - See Technical Data Sheet|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||At least 3 years in closed containers|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.