Bedec Water Based Acrylic Varnish is a water based varnish manufactured on an acrylic resin which will not embrittle on ageing. Bedec Water Based Acrylic Varnish is available in clear matt, clear gloss and clear satin.
Bedec Water Based Acrylic Varnish can be used on all kinds of interior woods to provide a clear varnished coating that revitalises the woods surface all the while protecting it from dust and different spillages.
Bedec Water Based Acrylic Varnish can be applied using brush, roller or spray and has a theoretical coverage rate of 13-15m2 per litre. Bedec Water Based Acrylic Varnish should not be applied in temperatures below 8 degrees celsius and when applied at temperatures of 18 degrees or above, it will be dry in 2 hours ready for a recoating after 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
Bedec Water Based Acrylic Varnish is designed for internal use on wooden furniture, and can be used on a number of different substrates including, timber, mahogany and oak.
- Bedec water based varnish manufactured on acrylic resin, which does not embrittle on aging.
- Available in gloss, satin or matt finishes, clear.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Coverage approximately 13-15 sq. meters per litre.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 8 degrees celcius.
- Dry in 2 hours at 18 degrees centigrade and 65% humidity.
- Recoatable after 4 hours.
- Available in 25, 5 and 2.5 litres.