Owatrol Lianfloor is high performance acrylic filler for joints, cracks, holes and other flooring defects. With excellent flexibility, Owatrol Lianfloor is ideal for use on a variety of surfaces offering excellent bonding power that lasts for a long time.
Owatrol Lianfloor is ideal for use on all wooden flooring found domestically and commercially, including softwood and hardwood. Owatrol Lianfloor has been highly formulated to offer superior finishes that are unrivalled by other conventional floor fillers. This product works to protect the woods natural appearance and works in a way that prevents the finish from bonding across joints.
Owatrol Lianfloor can be applied quickly and easily using a stainless steel spatula or filling knife and is ideal for filling cracks and joints up to 2mm in width. In theory drying time will be around 2 hours, however this often depends on humidity and the width of the joint. Once the product is dry you can sand down to the appropriate level for a smooth, appealing finish.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Lianfloor is ideal for use on all internal wooden flooring and surfaces with common defects and small cracks. As well as wooden, you can apply this product to laminate, parquet and veneered flooring. With long lasting flexibility, Owatrol Lianfloor will not crack or break under pressure and will not yellow when exposed to UV light.
- Odourless - Quick drying.
- Easy to use - Easy to sand.
- Non-yellowing - Maintains woods natural colour.
- Long lasting flexibility - Will not crack.
- Neutral PH - Unaffected by tannin bleed
- Filling joints, cracks, holes and other defects not exceeding 2mm in width.
- Mix with sawdust from sanding (grit No's 80 to 100).
- Prevents bonding of joints by the finish - Allows floor to flex and move.
WHERE TO USE
- All new and old uncoated wooden flooring and staircases including parquet and veneered (engineered) flooring.
- Compatible with all Owatrol flooring products : PRIMAFLOOR, OLEOFLOOR CLASSIC, OLEOFLOOR NATURAL, VEGAFLOOR and ULTIMAFLOOR and all other stains and varnishes compatible with acrylic fillers.
- All soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.