Owatrol Oleofloor Natural is a waterborne matt oil finish, designed to offer natural high performance protection and enhancement to all interior wood work. With quick curing times, Owatrol Oleofloor Natural is ideal for use where a quick turnaround is needed and normal service needs to be resumed.
Owatrol Oleofloor Natural is part of the fantastic range of Owatrol Professional products designed to enhance and restore a surfaces natural appearance, with excellent penetrative properties, Oleofloor Natural is an ideal solution for wooden surfaces found in a domestic environment. From panelling to floors and wooden staircases, this product is extremely versatile and works excellently well on all old and new wooden surfaces.
Owatrol Oleofloor Natural can be applied using brush, roller or spray and has a quick curing time of just 2-4 hours under normal conditions of 20 degrees celsius. With an excellent theoretical coverage rate of 15-20m2 per litre, Oleofloor Natural is very economical and provides a cost effective way of maintaining and nourishing your wooden surfaces.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Oleofloor Natural offers excellent application characteristics for use in a variety of internal environments, with fantastic resistance to abrasion and impact. Bedrooms, Lounges, Dining Rooms, Corridors and Stairs are among the best places in which to apply Owatrol Oleofloor Natural.
- Owatrol Oleofloor Natural is a matt oil, based on modified polyurethane resins.
- Ideal on bare wood or previously oiled surfaces.
- Heavy traffic formula.
- Pleasant odour.
- Oleofloor Natural enhances the natural beauty of the wood.
- Easy to apply. Fast drying.
- Excellent penetration. Nourishes the wood.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals, including ammonia based products. Water repellent.
- Does not require buffing or heavy and expensive application equipment. Only first coat of OLEOFLOOR NATURAL can be tinted with a universal colourant (max. 3%). Always try a sample first.
- Easy maintenance.
- Owatrol Oleofloor Natural protecting and enhancing all interior wood work (floors, stairs, panelling, ETC).
- Ideal solution where the quick turn round of a room is needed.
- Ideal for Normal traffic : bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms...
- Heavy traffic : corridors, stairs, dining rooms, kitchen...
- Ideal for previously oiled surfaces
Where to use
- Can be used on all soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
- All wooden floors, new and old including parquet flooring, veneered flooring and staircases.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.