RODO Paddle Mixer is ideal for use as an attachment to a drill to enable the thorough mixing of paints and coatings.
RODO Paddle Mixer's are a quality mixer for paint and coatings and forms part of Promain's range of accessories and tools. This mixing tool is available in two sizes, small and large. The RODO Paddle Mixer is an essential aid for mixing two component paints and coatings.
The use of the RODO Paddle Mixer is not limited to mixing paint. It can also be used for mixing other coatings, including adhesives, paste, mortar, screed, spackling compounds and other liquid substances.
RODO Paddle Mixer has a mixing speed of 200-700 r.p.m, depending on the viscosity of the material being mixed. It can also be used for mixing tins up to 20kg.
Surface and Environment
The RODO Paddle Mixer can be used for a range of projects, as an aid to mixing paints and coatings thoroughly.
- Suitabe for mixing tins ranging from 5-20 kgs
- Ideal for mixing paint, adhesives, paste, mortar, screed and spackling compounds, etc.
- A valuable aid when using 2 pack paints
- Speed: 200-700 r.p.m.
- Available in 2 sizes: Small 10" FFJPST and Large 24" PRPST
- Small is coloured orange and Large is grey