Promain are the UK's leading supplier of water based and solvent bourn cladding paints which are suitable for use on surfaces like metal profile plastisol, wood, timber and UPVC roofing and walls. Cladding paints are designed to make the freshly painted surfaces look rejuvenated and modernised whilst also protecting the surface underneath. Cladding paints are a great way to revamp your old and tired cladding facades and surfaces.
Quality Cladding Paint form Promain
We make sure that we sell only the very best quality of cladding paints available on the market to ensure that we have complete customer satisfaction. For that very reason we only sell products that we know are completely trustworthy and that we would be more than happy using ourselves.
Cladding Coatings to Suit Your Needs
We have a vast range of cladding paints which can be used on a variety of different surfaces to make sure that we have cladding paint that is suitable to your needs and is suitable for use in a variety of different environments from warehouses, workshops and factories to airplane hangars, shipping containers, schools, hospitals and holiday parks to name a few.
Extending the Life of Your Building Claddings
Cladding paints help with the appearance and any deterioration on any metal cladding surfaces and it is important to maintain it’s appearance and that is easily done with our fantastic range of cladding paints as it can improve any cladded surface by at least another 10 years.
If you are looking for cladding paints you won’t find better products available on the market than what we have available at Promain. We understand that it is important for you to know that you are getting a quality product that you know are going to be effective and do the job properly. Our cladding paints provide anti corrosive and waterproofing, weather resistant finishes that are also resistant to UV light. Make sure you take advantage of our high quality products and excellent prices.
Cladding Paints and Coatings FAQs
What is cladding?
Cladding can be made from wood, plastic, metal and more, and can be a decorative feature on exterior walls or surfaces. Cladding is designed as a method of protecting a surface, whether it be an exterior wall of a building, or a shop front. The cladding protects against water, wind and general wear and tear from weather. Cladding is waterproof, unless it is damaged in some way. If your cladding is not water proof, you can purchase waterproof paint for your cladding.
How long does cladding last?
The life cycle of your cladding is often based on the two of cladding you have. If you have metal cladding, it is likely to suffer from cut edge corrosion. This means that where the metal was cut, is open to the elements and if its not protected by a metal cladding paint or coating, the metal can start to corrode.
The lifecycle of your cladding is also dependant on the weather conditions it is exposed to. If you cladding is continuously exposed to extreme weather conditions, then it may not last as long as cladding that is not exposed to this type of weather conditions. Some Cladding can last up to 50years. Cladding paint can elongate this, however the paint will need to be reapplied at different stages to keep the area in its best condition.
What types of cladding are available?
There are a number of types of cladding available including;
- - Stone Cladding: Thin layers of stone applied as cladding can create a natural finish to your building
- - Timber (wood) Cladding: Wood cladding is one of the more popular options for cladding and is applied in horizontal boards or panels. When wood cladding paint is applied, it can create a very rustic finish
- - Fibre Cement Cladding: Fibre cement cladding is made from sand, cement and cellular fibre that have been compressed into sheets. This type looks like wood cladding but is much lighter and easier to install
- - Brick Cladding: Brick cladding is the most versatilely option and can be used on any surface or structure. The brick cladding can be used to create a mosaic pattern or a pattern within your exterior design
- - Vinyl Cladding: Vinyl cladding is totally recyclable and is available in a number of colours to suit any design. This option is easily installed
- - Metal Cladding: Metal cladding is a more popular option for commercial and retail premises and can create a futuristic and modern look. Metal cladding can be painted using a number of colours to create the design you like
- - UPVC Cladding: UPVC Cladding is a plastic alternative that is lightweight and can be installed on domestic or commercial premises. UPVC cladding can be painted to help create your dream design
Can metal cladding paint protect against rust?
Metal cladding is particularly susceptible to corrosion and wear and tear. They can rust, suffer cut edge corrosion, chemical cleaning can affect the strength and durability of the metal itself and more. Due to this, we offer a wide range of metal cladding paints.
Metal cladding paints offer a life-line for metal cladding. Once applied, the metal cladding paint can create a waterproof barrier between water and the metal, they can protect against rust and corrosion. The metal cladding paint may need to be reapplied on an annual or b-annual basis to keep the metal cladding at its best.