There is a lot of emphasis placed on creating awareness about slips trips and falls that can occur not only in the workplace but also at home and that is why we have a wide range of anti slip paints and anti slip coatings available make sure that there is a decrease in injuries that can be caused by slips and falls. Our anti slip floor paint can be applied on to both interior and exterior floors such as concrete, metal, wood, fibreglass, plastic and rubber, basically anywhere that moisture may cause a slip hazard. At Promain, we pride ourselves on the high standard of anti slip paint and non slip coating products that we offer, which is why we firmly believe that we should be your first and only port of call for anti slip paint and non slip coatings, anywhere in the UK.
There are many reasons to choose the anti slip floor paint and non slip coating products that we offer at Promain, which is why we have decided to outline a few of them here. Some of the key reasons to choose our anti slip paint and non slip coatings include:
- Protects Your Floor - Once you have applied anti slip paint to your floor, it can help to protect it. Don’t fall victim to scratches that can damage your floor, invest in anti slip paint today.
- Enhanced Floor Appearance - All of our anti slip paint and anti slip coatings are available in a wide array of different colours, meaning you can find a coating to suit you.
- Helps To Prevent Accidents - Using an anti slip paint and non slip coating on your floor helps to prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Highly Durable - Anti slip paint is highly durable, due to its slip resistant particles and tough coating.
- Non Flammable, Odourless and Solvent Free - Almost all of the anti slip paint products that we offer are non flammable, odourless and solvent free. This means that everyone around the paint and coatings is safe.
Here at Promain, we offer a wide choice of anti slip paint and non slip coating products that provide a non slip surface, to ensure that there are no more slips, trips or falls. We like to make sure that our customers are getting only the very best choice of anti slip paint and non slip coatings, which is why we offer a complete range of non slip paints. Our range of anti slip coatings come in a variety of colours, including safety yellow that can be used on a wide variety of flooring surfaces. We offer anti slip paint products such as FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint, Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating and Coo-Var G139 Suregrip, to ensure you are able to choose the perfect anti slip paint and non slip coating for your needs.
Anti slip floor paints are perfect for use on:
- Industrial floors such as factories, warehouses, loading bays, hospitals.
- Commercial floors such as shops, schools, restaurants, old people's homes, kitchens.
- Waterside areas such as marinas, quaysides, pontoons, decks.
- Barefoot areas such as gymnasiums, swimming pools, showers, changing rooms.
- Specialist uses such as access ramps for wheelchairs, playground equipment, climbing walls.
- Vehicles, pickup trucks, boats, canal boats.
- Farm, barn, animal shed or stable floors.
Using Anti Slip Paint with Additives
Anti-slip paints, from single-pack, fast-drying coatings to rapid-hardening and very chemical-resistant epoxies. The introduction of using these anti-slip additives within these paints ensures that in areas when oils or water or any form of liquid is spilled onto the surface, the possibilities and chances for slip are dramatically reduced. There are various grades of anti-slip additives that are used within these anti-slip paints, ranging from products that are as fine as a quarter of a millimeter in diameter, going up to ones that are approximately 2.5 millimeter in diameter.
We would generally see these being used in warehouses, workshops, externally around dock yards, boat decks and also on offshore oil rigs. Again, areas where we would see a lot of dirty water, oils, the edges of steps, ramps, in public areas and in domestic applications also that generally require anti-slip properties. Also on foot bridges and vehicle bridges, anti-slip properties are required to reduce the potential for slip. The slip resistance values are generally measured in SRVs. A pendulum test is very popular to measure the slip resistance values of any coating. An acceptable pass rate for most industries is a value of 36 in the wet.
Contact Promain When Looking for Anti Slip Paint
If you are looking for anti slip floor paints or anti slip coatings that can be used on all types of floor surfaces including ramps and fire exits, then make sure that you take a look at the fantastic range of products that we have available here at Promain. We understand the importance of having a non slip surface that you know you can rely on and that is why we make sure we stock only the very best products that are available on the market.
Anti Slip Floor paints are particularly ideal for use on exterior floors which are regularly exposed to the adverse weather conditions. Give us a call if you require help on the best product to use.