Coo-Var Suregrip is a ready mixed anti-slip floor paint for floors, ramps, steps and jetties.
Coo-Var Suregrip is a ready mixed anti-slip floor paint comprising of a professionally dispersed combination of resins bonded to aggregates which provides a rough non slip coating to floors. It gives a high degree of durability and decoration not often found in similar non slip paints.
What is it best used for?
Coo Var G139 Suregrip Anti Slip Paint is suitable for interior and exterior use and for foot and light truck traffic. Ideal for critical areas like doorways, doorsteps, staircases, fire escapes, stairways, wheelchair ramps, care homes, marinas, decking including boat decks, around machinery or anywhere where moisture and other substances may cause the floor to be slippery (even as a high grip surface on climbing walls).
How to apply the product
Coo Var G139 Suregrip should be applied using brush or roller and is touch dry within 6 hours. After 16 hours you will be able to recoat and after a further 24 hours your product will reach full hardness. Make sure when you are applying Suregrip that the area is well ventilated.
Surfaces/Environments it is best used for
Coo-Var Suregrip is a safety coating suitable for indoor and outdoor use where a sure foothold is required. Ideal for boats, steps and stairways, disabled ramps, doorways, machinery areas, most floors and other areas where moisture and other substances may cause the floor to be slippery. Suitable for use on suitably prepared concrete, wood, metal and GRP. For foot, light truck and occasional heavy truck use.
Suregrip Anti-Slip Features
- Suregrip can be used on top of floor Paint to provide non slip areas.
- Suregrip can be applied to concrete, wood and metal.
- Smooth surfaces should be roughed to provide a key.
- Clean surface with Coo-Var universal Cleaner / Degreaser.
- Primers, Wood use Coo-Var Penetrating Wood Primer, Ferrous Metal, Coo-Var Zinc Phosphate Metal Primer.
- Concrete, 10% thinned Coo-Var Floor Paint or Coo-Var Alkali Resisting Primer.
- Not suitable for continuous use by fork lift trucks.
Suregrip Anti-Slip Application
- DO NOT thin
- Apply by brush or roller
- Touch dry: 6 hours, recoat after 16 hours, hard 24 hours
- Coverage 8m2 per litre.
- Available in 2.5 and 5 litres.