Promain are the UK’s leading distributors of paints and coatings, offering a wide range of radiator paints for home or professional use. Our product range includes heat resistant radiator paint from specialist brands; Bedec, Rustoleum, Coo-Var and Ardenbrite.
Please take the time to browse through our product range to find the correct radiator paint to meet your requirements. If you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our technical support team on: 01462 421 333.
How Do I Paint my Radiator?Painting radiators can help to make them a feature of the room, or blend them into the background. Here are our top tips to paint your radiator
- Preparation - Make sure the radiator is switched off and allowed to cool before you get to work. Place a dust sheet on the floor and slide paper or card between the radiator and the wall. Now sponge down the surface with warm water and mild detergent before leaving to dry.
- Paint - Look for any paint designed for wood or metal such as gloss, satin or eggshell.
- Painting - For best results, a radiator should be painted in a specific order. Using the edge of a 2 inch brush, paint the edges first, before moving onto the face. On the front, work in small sections, start with the mouldings, painting the top, and then bottom before bringing the two together.
Why Choose Promain for Radiator Paint?Our radiator paints are second to none when it comes to quality, leaving you with an outstanding finish that will stand the test of time. Our radiator paints are durable, and resistant, and are available in a range of colours such as metallic, dark grey and grey radiator paint to help you achieve your desired style. Our range of paints are;
- Very hard-wearing paints
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Paints with high chemical oils and solvents resistant
- Our paints dry at low temperatures
Shop Online for Radiator Paint
Whether you are looking for radiator spray paint or paint to apply by brush or roller, we have a range of options available, including a huge selection of radiator paint colours.
White radiator paint and grey radiator paint are two of the most popular options, though all paints within this range can be tinted to most RAL and BS colours.
If you are unsure how to paint a radiator or what to paint radiators with, all products come with spec sheets dictating the best conditions for painting your radiators at home.
In terms of choosing a suitable product, it ultimately depends on what finish you are trying to achieve. All products within our radiator paint range are heat resistant and suitable for application to radiators in a range of commercial and domestic environments.