Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Coo-Var Anti Slip tapes are easy to apply self adhesive tapes for use on Marina Pontoons, Stairways, Doorways, Changing Rooms, and Ramps, specifically designed for use on wood, metal and concrete surfaces.
Coo-Var Anti-Slip Tapes and Treads are self adhesive and highly flexible. Hard-wearing anti-slip tapes and stair treads enhance safety in critical areas. Inside or outside. Coo-Var Anti Slip Tapes are easy to apply and offer excellent performance characteristics. A waterproof version is also available in clear and white for areas that are exposed to water like shower areas, decks, marinas and other outdoor applications.
Coo-Var Anti Slip Tapes are best used to improve safety on stairs, ramps and walkways. Available in a range of different colours, these anti slip tapes are hard wearing and highly flexible, and are very well suited for use in Dock Sides.
Make sure you keep the tape straight and crease free, that's all there is to it. Try to prevent bubbles to ensure you get the optimum performance.
Coo-Var Anti Slip tapes are best suited for use on dock sides, but can be used inside or out. Stairways, Doorways, Changing Rooms, and Ramps are among the best places to use anti slip tape. Specifically designed for use on wood, metal and concrete.
- Coo-Var Anti Slip Tape is highly flexible and hard wearing
- Ideal for use in areas such as stairways, doorways, changing rooms, ramps etc.
- Available in black, black & yellow (hazard) or grey and red
- Coo-Var Anti Slip Tape is available in rolls of 50mm wide by 18.2 metres long
- A waterproof version is available (in white and Clear) for use in areas which get wet e.g. shower areas, decks, marinas and other outdoor applications etc.
- Excellent performance characteristics
- Very durable. Helps to meet DA Regulations (Disability Discrimination Act 1995) and document 'M' of building regulations
- Permanent adhesion
- Ease of application
- Safety Tape Edge Sealer helps to protect the edges of self-adhesive tapes and tiles from wear
- Two tubes of glue are required per roll of Safety Tape, this helps stop ingress of water in wet areas.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.