FLAG Heavy Duty Elastomeric Floor Coating offers a slip resistant coating for driveways and is suitable for use on industrial floors.
FLAG Heavy Duty Elastomeric Coating has been formulated from a blend of high quality thermo-acrylic and polyurethane resins producing a heavy duty coating that offers excellent protection for high traffic areas and is suitable for exterior and interior use.
FLAG Heavy Duty Elastomeric Coating offers high levels of flexibility for a long lasting durable satin slip resistant finish. Ideal for areas that are subjected to frequent heavy use eg. driveways, car parks, stairs, walkways, high traffic public areas, and industrial floors and work areas. FLAG Heavy Duty Elastomeric Coating has been blended with a dolomite stone to provide a very fine almost smooth textured anti-slip surface.
When applying to tarmac or concrete driveways it is recommended that 5% FLAG HD thinners is added to the first coat.
- Suitable for Concrete, Stone, Tarmac & Asphalt (if suitably aged), Ferrous Metals, Wood
- When applying to tarmac or concrete driveways it is recommended that 5% FLAG HD thinners is added to the first coat
- Slip resistant finish
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Overcoatable after 24 hours
- Use brush or roller for application
- Available in Red, Grey, Blue, Black and Safety Yellow
- Offers a satin finish
- Theoretical coverage rate 10-12 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litres.