Oil Technics OT8 Driveway Cleaner cleans oil stains, grease and hydrocarbon products from floors, road surfaces, forecourts, driveways (except tarmac) and equipment.
Oil Technics OT8 Driveway Cleaner is a biological oil stain remover that rapidly removes and digests oil stains from hard surfaces and porous block work. OT8 Driveway Cleaner, for driveways and patios, is not suitable for use on tarmac driveways. It uses enhanced bacterial degradation to remove oil, grease and other hydrocarbon products.
Oil Technics OT8 Driveway Cleaner is best used for on porous block work driveways and patios for the removal of tough stains. It contains a blend of biological enzymes and bacteria to digest and remove oil stains, offering a clean and natural looking surface again. Driveway Cleaner is ideal to clean off any oil residue prior to application of Asphalt Restorer, Driveway Paint or Tarmacoat.
Oil Technics OT8 Driveway Cleaner has an application rate of approximately 1m sq. - 2.5m sq. per litre, depending on surface porosity and soiling. Driveway Cleaner is intended for manual cleaning using scrubbers, brushes, cloths or rags to ensure all stains and residues are totally removed. Available in 5 litre tubs, Driveway Cleaner is a cost effective way of manual cleaning without hiring an industrial cleaner or buying a machine.
Surface and Environment
Driveway Cleaner penetrates and lifts oil stains, grease and other hydrocarbon products from even the most porous surfaces and can be used on floors, road surfaces, forecourts, driveways and equipment.
- This Driveway Cleaner is a new approach to the removal of oil stains on hard surfaces and porous block work
- It is a biological oil stain remover that rapidly removes and digests oil stains
- Use Driveway Cleaner for floors, road surfaces, forecourts, driveways and equipment
- Driveway Cleaner penetrates and lifts oil stains from even the most porous surface
- It contains a blend of biological enzymes and bacteria to digest oil stains to completion
- Driveway Cleaner is ideal to clean off any oil residue before the application of our Asphalt Restorer, Driveway Paint or Tarmacoat
- Application rate of approximately 1m sq. to 2.5m sq. per litre
- This cleaner is available in 5 litre tubs.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.