Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner is a biodegradable super duty cleaner and degreaser designed to remove heavy contamination from porous and hard substrates.
Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner is recommended for deep cleaning of unprotected stone and concrete. With superb degreasing properties, this product with remove grime and grease in one application without damaging the substrate being cleaned.
- Deep penetration to lift even the toughest stains
- Ideal for unprotected stone and concrete surfaces
- Excellent at cleaning extreme oil and fuel stains from porous substrates
- Superb degreasing properties
- Water-based, biodegradable therefore low environmental impact and not subject to WEL (Work Exposure Limits)
- Low odour so can be used on interior surfaces
- Better results with increased exposure time
- Does not damage the substrate being cleaned
- Can be used for surface preparation prior to coating work
- Removes grime and grease in one application (most cleaners only do one of these jobs)
- Can be used neat or diluted with water
Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate. Coverage rate is dependant upon level of cleaning required. Use neat or dilute as necessary for type of cleaning required. Maximum dilution ratio is 1 part Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner to 10 parts water. Apply by brush or spray and allow Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner to penetrate the dirt or grease. Agitate with a stiff brush if heavy soiling. Rinse clean with clean pressurised hot water. Vacuum up with a wet & dry vacuum. In confined areas, use a low pressure hose and scrubbing brush.
- Fully biodegradable
- Use neat or dilute as necessary for type of cleaning required. Maximum dilution ratio is 1 part Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner to 10 parts water
- Coverage rate is dependant upon level of cleaning required
|Type:||Water based alkali|
|Stock Colours:||Transparent Light Green|
|Suitable Substrates:||For porous and hard substrates|
|Application Method:||Brush, Spray|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||Store away from frost and heat in a dry place: temperature between 5°C and 30°C. Shelf life is 24 months from the production batch date when kept in the original unopened container.|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 and 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.