Centrecoat Patio, Decking & Hard Surface Restorer (MRH) contains powerful chemicals that remove moss and algae from hard surfaces including walls, floors, paths, roofs, decking, paving, boats and monuments.
Centrecoat Patio, Decking & Hard Surface Restorer (MRH) has been specially formulated using powerful chemicals that remove moss and algae and will clean a wide variety of hard surfaces including walls, floors, paths, roofs, decking, paving, boats and monuments. It can be used safely indoors and out.
- Centrecoat Patio, Decking & Hard Surface Restorer can be used as a stand-alone cleaner or as a superb preparation tool prior to painting
- Apply the product liberally by brush or low pressure hand spray to saturate the contamination
- Can be applied to a dry or damp surface
- Allow the product to work for 20 to 30 minutes then whilst still wet, thoroughly rinse off with clean water using a pressure washer to achieve the best results.
- Do not allow to dry out prior to rinsing off
- Stubborn or deep staining may require a second application
- To brighten paths and walls leave for up to 8 hours before removing
- Removes naturally occurring contaminants from porous substrates
- Does not contain solvents, acids or caustic soda
- Centrecoat Patio, Decking & Hard Surface Restorer works on porous and non-porous substrates
- Will brighten paving and stone monuments
- Ideal marble headstone cleaner & restorer
- Removes atmospheric contamination from roofs
- Dilution/coverage - For heavily soiled areas, use neat at 2 to 3 m2 per Litre
- For lighter soiling, dilute 1 part MRH with up to 5 parts clean water and apply at 3 to 5 m2 per Litre
- Available in 5 litres.