Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser is a powerful and effective cleaner for patios, driveways, tiles, paths, stone and concrete.
Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser is a powerful and effective, waterborne substance that has been designed for removing tough stains and grease from a variety of hard surfaces. Degreaser has been specially formulated to remove in ground stubborn greasy stains from a variety of surfaces such as floors patios and driveways that have been contaminated with grease and oil making it a safe alternative to corrosive cleaners or mild acids.
Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser has been formulated using 100% biodegradable ingredients and can also be used for removing stains from vertical surfaces such as walls as well and horizontal surfaces.
Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser works well on vertical surfaces but is particularly effective on floors as a replacement for acidic or strongly corrosive cleaners which can often alter the appearance of the original substrate.
Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser can be used in a high performance pressure washer as well as using a scrubbing brush or coarse cloth.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser has been developed for cleaning most hard surfaces such as, brickwork, concrete, cement, stone, tiles and marble to name a few, and works well to get rid of stubborn greasy stains, internally or externally.
- Centrecoat Eco Cleaner and Degreaser is a powerful and effective water borne degreasing cleaner
- Use for exterior and interior application
- Removes stubborn greasy stains
- Formulated using 100% Biodegradable components
- Does not alter the appearance of original substrates
- Ideal for cleaning brickwork, concrete, cement, stone, tiles, marble, etc.
- Unrivalled on badly soiled floors.
- Dilution for heavily contaminated areas such as old factory floors use neat
- Apply the product liberally, 5 to 15 m2 per litre. A low pressure hand spray is recommended, particularly for vertical surfaces
- Allow the product to work for 1 to 2 minutes on light soiling and 10 to 15 minutes on heavy soiling
- For lighter contamination such as a dirty kitchen floor dilute 1 part Eco Cleaner up to 10 parts clean water
- Whilst still wet thoroughly rinse off, ideally with a warm water pressure washer to achieve best results
- Larger floors should then be wet vacuumed
- Stubborn or deep staining may require a second application
- Available in 5 litres.