Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint is a rubber crumb non slip paint containing rubber granules, to provide a tough, flexible, anti slip finish
Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint is a unique single component rubber crumb non slip polyurethane paint coating that incorporates rubber granules, to provide a tough, flexible, non abrasive, easy to clean anti slip finish. Suitable for interior and exterior use, weather resistant and waterproof, protects from corrosion, weathering and abrasion. Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint is part of the extensive range of anti-slip products available at Promain.
Protecta-Kote is a tough, one-part polyurethane with self-contained recycled rubber granules, which give it an attractive tough-textured appearance. When exposed to atmospheric moisture, Protecta-Kote undergoes a chemical curing process which changes it from a liquid to a tough polyurethane membrane. Protecta-Kote will chemically bond to most clean and dry surfaces. These include, but are not limited to, concrete, wood, fibreglass, metal, rubber and sound-painted materials. It can be applied by roller, brush or spray. Protecta-Kote can give a relatively smooth or rough surface, depending on application technique.
Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint provides an excellent protective finish that resists rust, petrol spillages, most chemicals and acids, stone damage and is ideal for use on most vehicles. As well as these properties, Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint also provides protection against heat and salt water, making it ideal for boats.
Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint is available in a variety of different colours, including safety yellow, and can be applied using brush, foam roller or with a spray gun. Allow 12-24 hours for Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint to cure and come into effect. During this time make sure the surface area is dry and free from contaminants. Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint offers a coverage rate of 1.2-1.5m2 per litre for standard applications and comes available in 4 litre tins. 2 coats of Protecta-Kote is normally required to ensure the maximum performance.
Surface and Environment
Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint is suitable for industrial flooring, ramps, walkways, wheelchair ramps, floors, fire escapes, playground equipment as well as vehicles, pickup trucks, boats, canal boats, decks, on the farm or stables or any other application where a tough, non-slip, easy to clean finish is required.
Use Protecta-Kote Rubber Anti-Slip Rubber Paint on metal, concrete, wood, fibreglass, plastic and rubber. This coating offers an extremely tough, chemical bond that protects against UV light and weathering, and will flex with the surface material to ensure it does not crack or peel.
- Protectakote protects from stone-damage, rust, petrol, most chemicals and acids - ideal for vehicles
- It is resistant to heat, acids, chemicals, salt water and fuels - ideal for boats
- Extremely tough - chemically bonded to the surface
- Can be used on metal, concrete, wood, fiberglass, plastic and rubber
- Flexible and elastic so that the coating will bend and flex with the substrate and not flake or peel, protects from impacts - ideal for vehicles
- Protectakote is UV Stable - no deterioration in physical properties and no surface cracking ideal for boat decks or areas where water pools or any area exposed to long term external weathering
- Easy to repair, simply paint over with new Protectakote
- Coated surface is easy to clean with standard floor cleaners, pressure washers or rotary cleaners.
- Protectakote is apply using a brush, foam roller or spray gun
- Available in a variety of colours including Safety Yellow
- DO NOT USE METHYLATED SPIRIT BEFORE APPLICATION
- Coverage: 1.2-1.5m2 / litre for normal applications. 0.5m2/litre for high wear applications
- Cures - 12 to 24 hours
- Total coverage: About 1m2/ litre applied in two coats
- Available in 1 litre and 4 litre paint tins depending on colour.