Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil is especially suitable for all exterior wooden decking and stairs made of e.g. Bangkirai, Massaranduba, Garapa, Larch, Douglas Fir or Pine. Suitable for ribbed, grooved and particularly for smooth decking surfaces.
Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil is a clear, satin finish for exterior wood, especially recommended by professionals and domestic users for use on wooden decking to provide an anti slip surface. Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil is a clear substance that penetrates deeply into the decking, all the while allowing it to breathe and has exceptional anti-slip qualities to protect users from wet slippery conditions.
Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil is part of Promains fabulous range of Decking Oils and Stains designed for external wooden floors. When dry Osmo 430 provides users with a clear, satin finish for decking that works to protect against mould and algae, water and UV light damage. Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil is best used in conjunction with other Osmo pigmented first coats, which provides the decoration before 430 provides the protective properties.
Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil has a theoretical coverage of 24m2 with one coat and comes available in 750 ml and 2.5 litre containers. A 750 ml container offers a coverage rate of 18m2 per container for smaller decking projects. Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil can be applied using brush or roller to produce an oily finish. After 12 hours the surface will be touch dry ready for foot traffic and gets to work straight away to prevent slippages.
Surface and Environment
Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil is specifically designed for use on exterior decking and wooden flooring and once applied does not require sanding. Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil is waterproof and is more than suitable for all exterior applications. Once dry 430 will not crack, peel, flake or blister. Deckings come in a variety of textures including, ribbed, grooved and smooth and this product is effective on all of these, whether they are made out of bangkirai, garapa, douglas fir or pine.
- The recommended first coat is either Osmo Decking Oils or Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain, followed by a top coat of Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil (do not use with 007 Teak Oil)
- For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Teak Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time
- The darker the colour of the first coat, the slower the greying process of the wood will start to appear
- Hard woods particularly high in resin and oil content require exposure to external elements for approx. 12 weeks prior to application
- For Exterior Wooden Decking Use
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: 24 m2 per litre with one coat
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
- During Time: 12 hours at 23°C
- Available in 430 Clear
- Available in 750ml and 2.5 Litres