Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 is a jelly like specially formulated cleaner for refreshing greyed exterior wood.
Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 is a highly efficient cleaning agent that is a high viscosity product for refreshing and renovating greying wood in external environments. Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 offers non-dripping properties so that vertical areas can be cleaned as well with ease.
Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 is designed as a wood cleaner for use in external environments. It is ideal for refreshing aging products such as decking, terraces, timber cladding, wooden facades, garden furniture and similar surfaces.
- Restores the natural characteristic of unweathered wood; the fresh, warm colour tone is visible again
- Quick and easy to use
- Odourless and biodegradable
Apply the Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 generously along the wood grain. After approx. 20 minutes clean with a hard brush and rinse with a lot of water. After approx. 48 hours drying time, protect the now newly refreshed wood with a wood finish (e.g. Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain, Osmo Decking Oil, Osmo Country Colour). For mechanical processing on decking, we recommend using Osmo Decking and Flooring Cleaner.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 is designed for use on a variety of wooden substrates and should be applied to the surface when it is dry. Old, grey and worn out surfaces are immediately brought back to life using the Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel.
- When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants
- Suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm)
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm)
- Dampen the surface with water first, and apply the gel generously with a brush. Leave to soak for 20 minutes and scrub with a hard bristle brush or scrubber and lots of water
- Osmo Wood Reviver is most effective when applied onto untreated timber as certain treatments may block the revival process - always trial apply
- After use, protect the surface with a suitable finish from Osmo
- Surface can be finished after approx. 48 hours
- Depending on the extent of the greying, rinsing with water may be sufficient or a stiff brush may be neccessary to scrub clean the surface. The process may need to be repeated for severe greying
- For Exterior Wood Use
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: 10 m2 per litre with one coat
- Coverage depends on porousity of the wood
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
- Drying Time: 24 - 48 hours at 23°C
- Available in 6609 Clear
- Available in 2.5 Litres