Osmo Decking Oil is a satin-matt, non peel, non flake, extremely water resistant and dirt repellent coating.
Osmo Decking Oil is a satin-matt, non peel, non flake coating offering an extremely water resistant and dirt repellent surface. Osmo Decking Oil protects, maintains and beautify garden furniture including wooden decks or fencing. These Wood Oils have an extremely high coverage rate and are very easy to apply.
Osmo Decking Oil are based on natural vegetable oils. Natural oils penetrate deeply into the wood, keeping it elastic and healthy, and preventing it from getting dry and brittle. Osmo Decking Oil helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage. The wood is allowed to breathe and the moisture can evaporate.
Make sure the surface is clean and dry before application. Old paints and varnishes must be removed with Osmo Paint Remover before applying your Wooden Decking Oils. On all new woods you will need 2-3 coats. Use a brush or cloth to apply a thin coat evenly and thoroughly along the wood grain. Wipe off any excess when finished. It takes 12 hours to dry then you can apply a second coat.
Osmo Decking Oil has been formulated for all exterior woodwork which is expected to keep its natural appearance. When exposed to the outdoor environment, Wood Oil works exceptionally well as it aids the wood in weather protection.
- For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Teak Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time
- The darker the colour, the slower the greying process of the wood will start to appear
- Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil can be used as the second coat after any of the Decking Oils to provide a slip resistant surface
- Recommended application is 35ml per m2
- For Exterior Wooden Decking
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: 24 m2 per litre with one coat
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
- During Time: 12 hours at 23°C
- Available in Various Colours
- Available in 2.5 Litres