Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating Clear is part or Promain's extensive range of smooth and textured Decking Oil and Stains that protect and decorate wooden surfaces. A clear matt coating that works to produce an anti slip surface while allowing the beauty of the wood to shine through.
Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating is best used on external decking that are partially shaded in order to prepare them for the winter months where the harsh conditions can often make surfaces hard to walk on. Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating provides surfaces with a waterproof finish that is ultra protective to to weathering and UV light resistant.
Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating can be applied using brush or roller and has a coverage rate of 9m2 per litre. It is important to stick to these coverage rates so that the anti slip properties can take effect. If the product is applied too thinly then some surfaces may still be slippery. Blackfriar Anti Slip Decking Coating is touch dry in 2-4 hours depending on conditions and recoatable in 6-8 hours if a second coat is necessary.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating can be used externally on all wooden deckings and walkways to provide an anti slip surface. Absorbent wood, sawn wood and grooved decking can often reduce the coverage rates and more anti-slip decking stain will be needed.
- Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating Clear
- A clear slip resistant deck coating which allows the beauty of wood to show through
- Anti Slip Deck Coating will provide a slip-resistant matt surface
- Also provides a water repellent finish that seals and protects
- Anti Slip Deck Coating is ideal for use on decks that are partially shaded and in preparing decks for the winter months
- Ideal for exterior timber decking and walkways
- It is important that this coverage rate is achieved in order to provide the necessary anti-slip properties, do not brush out too thinly
- More than one coat of anti-slip deck paint may be necessary in some cases
- Absorbent wood, sawn wood and grooved decking will reduce coverage
- Theoretical Coverage: 9m2 per litre