Blackfriar Floor Sealer can be used for interior and exterior use on all bare, concrete floors primarily but can be used on all porous surfaces suitable for brickwork underneath Anti-Climb Paint.
Blackfriar Floor Sealer is a clear, solvent based product specially designed for use underneath our anti-slip floor paint and polyurethane floor paints on porous surfaces. Blackfriar Floor Sealer is built on alkyd resins and works to bind, seal and stabilise friable surfaces.
Blackfriar Floor Sealer has been specifically manufactured to meet the specifications of bare and concrete floors and works excellently well at penetrating deep into the surface to created a sealed coating ready for any over coat that may be applied.
Blackfriar Floor Sealer is easy to apply using roller or brush and dries to a clear, glossy finish after 16 hours in warm conditions. Blackfriar Floor Sealer has a theoretical coverage of 10-15m2 after application, which depends on the porosity of the surface. The more porous the floor, the lower the coverage rates will be.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Floor Sealer can be used for interior and exterior use on all bare, concrete floors primarily but can be used on all porous surfaces. Not only is Blackfriar Floor Sealer designed for floors but can be used on vertical porous surfaces prior to the use of Anti-Climb Paints.
- Can also be used on porous suitable for brickwork underneath our Anti-Climb Paint
- Aids by penetrating, binding and sealing the bare surface ready for overcoating.
- Binds, seals and stabilises friable surfaces.
- Designed for bare / concrete floors.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Application by brush or roller.
- A clear gloss finish.
- Coverage 10 - 15m2 per litre per coat (dependent upon surface porosity).
- Drying time 16 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Available in 5 Litres