Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 Line Marking Aerosol is part of Promains excellent range of Line Marking and Spot Marking products that provides users with a quick way to mark spots and lines manually or in conjunction with the Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Marking Machine.
Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 Line Marking Aerosol is ideal for marking traffic paint on to tarmac or concrete surfaces and when applied to the surface offers excellent hiding power along with high quality weather resistance. Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 can be used in conjunction with the Hard Hat line marking machine. Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 Line Marking Aerosol offers adjustable line marking width of 5-10cm for a varied line width.
Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 Line Marking Aerosol is simple and easy to use either by hand spraying or by applying to the Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Marking Machine for accurate Line Marking and Spot Marking.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 Line Marking Aerosol is ideal for internal or external traffic line marking on a variety different surfaces including, concrete, metal, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass and wood for durable, sharp lines with excellent accuracy. Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 Line Marking Aerosol can be applied even on slightly wet surfaces on sports pitches that are often hard to dry fully.
- Rustoleum Hard Hat 2300 line marking aerosols
- For marking difficult substrates
- Excellent hiding power, weather-resistant and watertight.
- The Rust-Oleum Mathys HARD HAT Industrial Line Marker is the ideal aerosol paint for creating sharp and durable lines
- In combination with the improved line marking applicators you will get the perfect line in just one go
- Sharp and durable lines
- Better opacity.
- Adjustable line width (50-100 mm)
- Robust industrial quality.
- Applicator does not need cleaning after use.
- For use on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass, wood, etc.
- Even on slightly wet surfaces
- Upside down spraying system
- Available in Red Orange (2358), Bright Yellow (2392), and White (2344)
- Up to 70 meters marking line (3cm width).
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.