Selemix 2.776.0350 High Temperature 350°C Resistant Topcoat is a single pack topcoat that will resist temperature up to 350 degrees Celsius and can be applied direct to steel.
Selemix 2.776.0350 is a single pack topcoat with a silver metallic finish that has been formulated from modified silicon resins that forms a protective film on the substrate that is heat resistant up to temperatures of 350° Celsius, another advantage of 2.776.0600 is that it can adhere directly to suitably prepared steel.
Selemix 2.776.0350 is ideal for application onto items such as steel, mild steel, alloys, aluminium, iron, stainless steel, engines, steam pipes, boilers, radiators, vents, stoves, ovens, drying racks, engines, barbecues, commercial ovens, Aga ovens, wood burning stoves, cooling racks, brake callipers, engine bays, chimneys, exhausts, steel structure, light industrial equipment, plant equipment, generators plus many more
Selemix 2.776.0350 is best used when a sliver metallic heat resistant finish is required, Selemix 2.776.0350 is perfect for application on to aga ovens, wood burning stoves, cooling racks, brake callipers, engine bays, chimneys, exhausts, steel, mild steel, alloys, aluminium, iron, stainless steel, engines, steel structure, light industrial equipment, plant equipment, generators plus many more
If apply direct to bare steel the substrate will need to be thoroughly degreased then abraded with P320 sand paper to remove all traces of rust and to produce an abdicate key, the substrate will then need to be re-cleaned before application, if applying to aluminium prepare in the same way but apply the 2.776.0350 within 4 hours, please also note the substrate temperature will need to above 15° Celsius before application, for best result and optimum performance it is recommended that 2 coats are applied
If being applied internally 2.776-0350 can be applied directly to the substrate, if being applied externally and corrosion protection is required please contact our technical team for further advice. Selemix 2.776.0350 can be applied via both conventional and airmix spray equipment and when applied at 25 micron dry film thickness has a theoretical coverage of 10-12 m2 per kg.
2.776.0350 will also require thinning prior to use at with Selemix thinners 1-215 at a general ratio of 20-25% volume, always consult the manufacturer’s technical datasheet prior to use for applicable mix ratio.
- Selemix 2.776.0350 high temperature resistant coating
- Resistant to temperatures up to 350 degrees Celsius
- Single pack silicone based
- Spray applied via conventional and airmix spray equipment
- Can be applied direct to steel
- If using externally and corrosion protection is required please contact our technical team for advice
- Substrate temperature must be above 15 degrees Celsius for application
- Theoretical coverage of 10-12m2 per kg when applied at a 25 micron dry film thickness
- Compatible thinners 1-215, 1-205 for large areas and 1-610 for surfaces above 30 degrees Celsius
- Always consult the manufacturer’s technical datasheet prior to use
- Available in Silver
- Available in 4 Kg