Teamac High Temp Silicone Aluminium Paint is a silicone resin based coating designed for resisting heats of upto and including 750 degrees fahrenheit or 400 degrees Celsius.
Teamac High Temperature Silicone Aluminium Paint is designed for resisting heats of upto and including 750 degrees Fahrenheit or 400 degrees Celsius. Teamac High Temp Silicone Aluminium Paint is a silicone resin based product designed for use on surfaces that are prone to high heat levels.
Teamac High Temp Silicone Aluminium Paint is best used on heating systems and pipes where temperatures reach a high level of 200 degrees Celsius upwards. This Heat Resistant paints provides a decorative coating to aluminium all the while protecting the substrate from the potential damage that the heat may cause.
Teamac High Temp Silicone Aluminium Paint can be applied using brush, roller or spray to provide a cutting edge coating to metal heating systems. Once applied to the surface the product will reach full cure when the appliance is heated to over 80 degrees celsius
Surface and Environment
Teamac High Temp Silicone Aluminium Paint is designed for use internally or in sheltered areas and can be used on a selection of different surfaces including, aluminium, steel, iron and other metal substrates.
- Teamac A303/445 High Temperature Aluminium Paint
- Suitable for hot pipes and heating system pipes
- A top heat silicone resin based aluminium paint for use on surfaces operating at high temperatures in the range 200 degrees Celsius up to 400 degrees Celsius
- Ideal for heating systems and pipes
- Fully cured when heated to over 80 degrees Celsius
- Available in 2.5 litres.