Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
SKYVAC Internal 27 High Reach Vacuum Cleaning System is a carbon fibre built product built to the highest standard and designed for professional use, providing an easy way to clean and maintain interior hard to reach spaces.
SKYVAC Internal 27 High Reach Vacuum Cleaning System provides a lightweight and super strong way of cleaning internal hard to reach spaces. Produced 25% lighter than equivalent poles, this system allows for easier handling and less muscle fatigue during application. SKYVAC Internal 27 High Reach Cleaning System provides an innovative way of cleaning internal high structures and interiors. A perfect system for anyone wish to start up a new business or commercial cleaning teams.
- Internal vacuuming up to 30ft
- Lightweight, easy to carry powerful vacuum with a 7 gallon capacity (27 litres)
- Commercial build vacuum for the toughest of cleaning demands
- Comes with new telescopic pole with a collapsed height of 5.5ft
- Unique pole made from featherweight carbon fibre
SKYVAC Internal 27 High Reach Cleaning System is easy to use and handle offering a high reach system that ensures you do not need ladders or scaffolding. This means your interior cleaning project is a lot safer and quicker than other options on the market. Aluminium poles can simply slot together to ensure ease of application and you are ready to go.
Surface and Environment
SKYVAC Internal 27 High Reach Cleaning System is suitable for all internal environments where walls, roofs, crevices and ledges require cleaning and maintenance. This product is highly suited to restricted areas such as high ceiling areas. SKYVAC Internal 27 High Reach Cleaning System can be used for both domestic and commercial properties.
Please feel free to give us a call if you wish to discuss any of the features of this cleaning system, and one of Promain's technical support team will happily assist you.
- Air flow movement: 3800 Litres per minute
- Motor wattage: 1500 Watts
- Decibel level: 60 dB
- Container capacity: 27 Litres
- Mains connection: 240 volt
- Power cable length: 8 metres
- HEPA filter available
- Commercial vacuum
- Carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose
- 5 assorted internal brush tools
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Available in 3 reachable heights: 6 metres (20 feet), 9 metres (30 feet), and 12 meters (40 feet)
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.