Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
SKYVAC Interceptor is the most advanced, portable & fully independent gutter cleaning system available. For gutter cleaning within large commercial environments, up to four storeys high, especially where electrically is not easily accessible.
Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the SkyVac Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. The Worldwide compliant Honda Engine, with its sleek design enables you to access areas on a project, which are usually inaccessible.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
- Completely Mobile - Features the World’s First Independent on board Power Plant
- Hazard Free - Free from Electric Power means no risk of tripping over cables
- Sleek Design - Allows you to access guttering in side paths and narrow spaces
- Generates huge suction power
- Blow function features
Includes SkyVac Elite Clamped Carbon Fibre Suction Poles (patent pending) with all new Vac Release valve as standard. Facilitating the quick release of tufts of dirt/grass with no need to switch off the vacuum motors or manually remove turf from end of pole.
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- Robust all terrain trolley with locking wheel castors
- Side load vortex vacuum port entrance
- Drain Hose
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional)
- Key Start (Optional)
lncluded As Standard:
- SkyVac Interceptor
- SkyVac Elite Suction Poles (your choice)
- 1 x SkyVac Vac Release Pole (as part of pole package)
- Carbon Fibre Tool Holder
- 5 x End Tools
- 6m Flexi Hose (50mm diameter)
- Suction Pole Carry Bag
- Sieve Basket: For collecting sediment and collecting water
- SkyCam Wireless Camera: View out of reach gutters and high level areas with SkyCam
- Telescopic Ramps: Telescopic ramps will have you set up and packing away in no time. With an adjustable length and sturdy grip surface, you can transport your Interceptor with ease.
- 5.5hp Honda Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 8,000 litres per minute
- Container Capacity: 78 Litres
- 90 Litre Drum
- L x W x H: 1.4m x 0.63m x 1.045m
- Decibel Level: 107
- Weight Pull Start: 78kg
- Weight Key Start: 87kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.