Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
The Skyvac Internal 78 comes with highly efficient twin vacuum motors and a wet or dry application. It is the preferred choice for Gatwick and Newcastle Airports.
This Skyvac Internal 78 robust vacuum is the best for all of your heavy duty internal vacuuming needs. Suitable for both wet and dry vacuuming.
- Extremely powerful commercial vacuum
- Highly efficient twin vacuum motors
- Large capacity (78 litres)
- Tipping drum for easier emptying
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
Included As Standard
- Industrial vacuum
- Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long - the lightest available at just 310 grams each
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (38mm diameter)
- 7 assorted internal brush tools
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Motor Wattage: 2600 watts max (two motors)
- Air Flow Movement: 7166 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 72 dB
- Container Capacity: 78 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 36 kg
- L x W x H (cm): 60 x 64 x 114
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.