Ampere Perfekt Striper is an easy to use line marking applicator for hard surfaces suitable for use with Ampere Traffic Paint.
Ampere Perfekt Striper is ideal for marking lines in internally in warehouses or externally onto hard substrates such as concrete, tarmac or road surfaces. This line marking tool benefits from a reinforced patented aerosol holder and comfortable handle / trigger.
- Easy and strong locking handle to adjust line width from 5 to 10 cm - thinner lines also possible from 3 to 5 cm
- The aerosol twists and fits automatically via patented design
- 4 wide wheels for a better stability
- Lines are perfectly straight
- No maintenance and no cleaning required
- Ensures perfect line even in windy weather
- Reinforced metallic chassis
Supplied with 30m chalkline and blue marking chalk.
Simply slot a cannister of Ampere Traffic Paint into position in the body of the applicator. Handle allows for line to be adjusted from 3 - 5 cm or 5 - 10 cm widths.
- Metal construction
- Works with Ampere Traffic Paint
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.