Coo Var Line Marking Aerosol Paint is a high performance spray paint with fast drying resins for line marking paint and road marking paint on a variety of surfaces. This Line Marking Aerosol can be used with any of Promains Stencil range, including letters, wording and logos. Line Marking Aerosol is available in black, white, yellow, red, blue and green.
What is it best used for?
Coo-Var Line Marking Aerosol is best used when used with Coo Var 2 or 4 wheel spray aerosol applicator. When used together you can produce more accurate finishes. This means you will get better results and a neater, professional look.
How to apply the Product
Ensure the surface is clean dry. Shake can vigorously for at least 1-2 minutes. Fit nozzle to upright can, invert and fit to applicator. Pull trigger of applicator to start marking. Speed of movement controls the "density" of the line. After use remove nozzle and store cans on their side to prevent "blocking".
Surfaces/Environment is it designed for?
Line Marking Aerosol is designed for the line marking traffic in car parks, tennis courts, gymnasiums, schools, road markings. With a fast drying time this Aerosol is suitable for walking and driving on almost immediately after use.
- Coo-Var Road Line Marking Aerosol Paints can be used with the Coo-Var 2 or 4 wheel spray aerosol paint applicator
- This aerosol spray can be used with Promain stencils
- Coo Var Line Marking Paint has a matt finish.
- Theoretical coverage rate is approximately 250-300 foot line at 2 inches wide
- Each aerosol spray is available in boxes of 6 x 750ml tins.