Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer is a top quality single coat bitumen paint with flow agents and high grade filler that provides an 'as new' appearance hiding old line markings and repairs and hiding ingrained dust from building works.
Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer Car Park, Patio and Driveway Paint is a single application coating for refurbishing and painting driveways, paths, pavements and car parks. Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer is a top quality bitumen with flow agents and high grade filler that provides an 'as new' appearance masking old line markings and repairs and hiding ingrained dust from building works. Avoid expensive resurfacing and extend the life of your driveway surface.
Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer is designed as a surface coating for Driveways and Patios and is not intended to strengthen or repair weak or damaged surfaces. Asphalt Restorer WILL cover smalls repairs, old line markings ingrained dust and spilled paint. Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer will also help to cover oil stains in some circumstances. When mixed with dry sand, a stiff mortar will be created and this can be used to fill in small pits and fissures.
Only one coat of Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer is needed to get the optimum results. Use a Paint Roller or Paintbrush to apply, preferably a roller for quick application. This product is available in black in 5 Litre tins and is available for walking on after 2 to 4 hours depending on the drying conditions.
Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer is designed for use in a variety of different environments from light to heavy use and rejuvenation of asphalt, tarmac, black top and concrete drives. This product is designed as a surface coating and not intended for repairs.
- Rejuvenate tarmac, black top, asphalt and concrete drives and car parks, cover drab, grey, stained driveways.
- Help cover oil stains - particularly if cleaned with Driveway Cleaner (Oil Stain Remover) first.
- Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer will cover small repairs, old line markings, ingrained dust from building works, spillage paint etc.
- Small pits and fissures can be filled with a stiff mortar consisting of dry sand mixed with Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer.
- Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer is intended as a surface coating, it is not designed to strengthen or repair weak or damaged surfaces.
- Apply one coat only of the Asphalt Restorer with a paint roller or paint brush.
- This tarmac paint has a theoretical coverage rate of 5-10 m2 per 5 litre tin.
- Ready for foot traffic after 2 to 4 hours at 5 to 20 degrees C.
- Rustoleum Asphalt Restorer 5478 is available in black in 5 litre tins.
- Clean tools with white spirit or similar solvent.