Blackfriar Concentrated Fungicidal Wash destroys the growth of mould, algae and organic growth on internal walls and ceilings.
Blackfriar Concentrated Fungicidal Wash is designed for use on walls and ceilings internally to destroy the growth of mould, algae and other organic growths.
Blackfriar Concentrated fungicidal Wash is used as a fungicidal killer and works well at sterilising the surface prior to applying a decorative coating and provides users with a protective layer thats resists the risk of reinfection.
Blackfriar Concentrated fungicidal Wash is available in a 240 ml plastic container and is applied by mixing the substance with clean water to make 5 litres worth of diluted product that can be applied by brush or sponge to kill the organic growths.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Concentrated fungicidal Wash can be used on a variety of different surfaces including, wood, brick and plaster in interior environments that are prone to fungal growth and build up. Walls and Ceilings can collect moisture unnoticed and mould can appear quickly in the blink of an eye which creates an unhygienic, horrible looking substance in your home or place of work and Blackfriar Concentrated fungicidal Wash is a cost effective way of dealing with this issue.
- Blackfriar Concentrated Fungicidal Wash.
- Kills mould, algae and other organic growths.
- Effectively sterilises surfaces prior to decoration.
- Supplied in concentrated form (dilute with water to make 5 litres).
- Kills organic growth on most surfaces.
- Minimises risk of re-infestation.
- Available in 240 ml plastic container.