Coo-Var G136 floor paint is ideal for use in Garages, Workshops and Factories on a wide range of surfaces such as concrete, tiles, ferrous steel, stainless steel, alloys, galvanised steel, and timber.
Coo-Var G136 Floor Paint is ideal for Garages, Workshops and Factory Floors. Suitable for internal or external use, G136 is an economical solvent based floor paint which protects and decorates a wide range of surfaces. Available in a range of standard colours, Coo-Var is an environmentally friendly paint product, supplied by Promain. G136 is not recommended for use on asphalt or bituminous surfaces and should be used on new concrete surfaces more specifically.
This Floor Paint is best used in Garages, Workshops and Factory Floors to rejuvenate and re-enhance flooring with just a couple of coats. When using to coat an older surface, please make sure you clean the surface thoroughly using one of our degreasing or cleaning products. Coo-Var Universal Degreaser/Cleaner is an ideal product we can supply for use before you start your coating.
Coo-Var G136 Floor Paint should be applied by roller or brush and can be applied directly onto most prepared/primed substrates such as concrete, tiles, ferrous steel, stainless steel, alloys, galvanised steel, and timber. By using a roller to apply the product you can create the perfect end result.
Coo-Var G136 is ideal for use in Garages, Workshops and Factories on a wide range of different surfaces. Coo-Var floor paint can be used internally or externally.
- Coo-Var G136 floor paint for internal and external use
- A modified alkyd based economical floor paint which protects and decorates a wide range of surfaces
- Available in ten standard colours
- Not recommended for asphalt or bituminous surfaces
- A single pack oil based paint ready for use
- Applied by brush or roller
- Can be used in factories, garages, workshops, schools, industrial units and many more.
- Theoretical coverage rate 8 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litre containers.