Rustoleum Glow in the Dark is a special product that can be applied on a variety of different surfaces to offer a glow in the dark appearance after being exposed to daylight and light during the day.
Rustoleum Glow in the Dark is an amazing product and an innovative product that can be applied to interior walls and surfaces to produce a fluorescent glow, suitable for use in kids rooms, school projects or holiday decor.
Rustoleum Glow in the Dark can be applied using brush or roller to a variety of substances and glows for up to 2 hours in the dark before fading. Rustoleum Glow in the Dark should be applied to white or coatings with a light surface so that this product can work to the best of its ability.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Glow in the Dark can be applied to a number of surfaces, including wood, metal, plaster, masonry or unglazed ceramic, providing an excellent surface that children will love.
- Rust-Oleum Specialty Glow In The Dark aerosol
- Glows for up to 2 hours
- Apply to wood, metal, plaster, masonry or unglazed ceramic
- Washes with soap and water
- Indoor use only
- Great for kids rooms, school projects and holiday decor
- Apply over a white or light covered surface
- Available in 400 ml aerosol.