Jotun Muki AC is a water borne single pack, anti-corrosive, high solids shop primer
A shop primer may be described as a quick drying material applied as a thin film to a metal surface after cleaning (e.g. blast cleaning) to give protection in the period before and after fabrication. Muki AC is a water borne single pack, low VOC, anti-corrosive and high solids shop primer based on an acrylic emulsion.
- Jotun Muki AC has been designed for application by airless spray or conventional spray
- Recommended for stripe coating and small areas by paint brush, care must be taken to achieve the specified dry film thickness.
- May be applied to small area by medium pile roller
- Muki AC offers good cutting and welding characteristics
- Contains Iron oxide pigments
- Muki AC is a single component acrylic water based paint
- Combining 3-5 months corrosion protection with improved health, safety and environmental properties
- VOC content is 97 g/litre
- Toutch dry in 5 min at 20 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage 16m2 per litre
- Available in 20 litres
- Standard colours for Jotun Muki AC are red, grey or black