Jotun Conseal Touch-Up has been formulated as a single pack, high build acrylic paint coating that offers a satin finish. Jotun Conseal can be applied directly to correctly prepared bare steel as a primer and top coat in one.
Conseal Touch-Up is also quick drying, hard wearing and suitable to be applied over a wide range of aged single pack and two-pack primers, epoxies must be suitable keyed befor the Conseal is applied. Jotun Conseal Touch-Up can be applied to all steel new-build and maintenance jobs such as structural steels, containers, railings, vessel superstructure, refineries, warehouses etc.
Jotun Conseal Touch-Up can be applied by Brush, Roller, Conventional air spray, High pressure airless spray. At 23 degrees C. drying time is around 2 hours. Conseal not only offers good resistance to water but chemicals also, it offers good flexibility and gloss retention and offers a theoretical coverage rate of 8 m2 per litre per coat when applied by brush or roller.
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Conventional air spray, High pressure airless spray
- Drying Time 2 hours at 23 degrees C.
- Coverage 8 sq. metres per litre using brush or roller
- Coats 2 Thinner Jotun Thinner No. 7 o rXylene Thinner
- Water Resistance
- Good Flexibility
- Good Gloss
- Gloss Retention
- Good Chemical Resistance Good
- One coat solution for steel
- Quick drying Hard wearing