Jotamastic 80 is a two pack epoxy mastic paint, offering application at a low film thickness. Jotamastic 80 is recommended as an anti-corrosive coating for steel for application below and above the water line. The aluminium or aluminium red-toned colour should be used below the waterline. Jotamastic 80 is suitable for Concrete and Steel above and below the water line.
If you require a top coat we would suggest Penguard Topcoat or Hardtop as a 2 pack system, for a single pack system we recommend either Pioner Topcoat or Conseal Touch-Up.
Jotamastic 80 is a superior surface tolerant epoxy mastic for less severe exposures, or when shorter maintenance intervals are expected in tougher environments.
- Jotamastic 80 has very good adhesion with all substrates in typical maintenance situations
- Available hardeners with variant substrate temperatures
- Available in Standard (Std) and Wintergrade (WG)
- An Anti-corrosive coating for steel structures and on structures where blast cleaning has not been possible
- Very good water and abrasion resistance, solvent and chemical resistance
- Limited surface preparation required
- Thinning of the paint is not necessary
- Jotamastic 80 has excellent flow properties making it easy to apply by airless spray as well as brush and roller for difficult to reach area.
- Problem free application
- Provides excellent film formation.
- Available in 4.6L and 20L (Std), 4L and 20L (WG) units.
- Surface dry in 8 hours.
- Overcoating after 24 hours at 10c.
- Jotamastic 80 has a theoretical coverage rate of 10.6m2 per litre, (Std) and theoretical coverage rate of 9. 6m2 per litre (WG)
- Use Jotun Thinners No. 17
- Suitable for Concrete, Steel above and below the water line
- Please read the Product Data Sheet for full technical data.