Osmo Maintenance Oil is specially developed for the most demanding wooden floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil for regular cleaning and occasional refreshing and maintenance.
Floors with expected high tread and quick wear can be regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Osmo Maintenance Oil. Based on natural vegetable waxes - the timely use can prevent time consuming sanding or renovation work in public spaces and commercial buildings such as restaurants, shopping centres and even in airports!
- Ideal for public and commercial use
- Fast drying
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Occasional maintenance without the need for sanding
Wood surface must be clean, dry (moisture content max. 18 %) and free of dust. Osmo Maintenance Oil is ready to use, please do not thin. Shake well before use.
Clean the surface thoroughly with Osmo Intensive Cleaner and rinse (damp mopping) with clear water. The finished surface is, among other things, influenced
by the wood‘s natural characteristics. Therefore, a trial application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.Apply thinly and evenly to the clean and dry wood along the wood grain with Osmo Double Blade Scraper or Osmo Microfibre Roller, and massage into the wood with a white pad (do not massage in 3098).
Remove excess product. For smaller areas, Osmo Maintenance Oil can be applied with a lint-free cloth. Allow for good ventilation while drying.
- For DIY or domestic use, we recommend Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner
- Apply with Osmo Double Blade Scraper or Osmo Microfibre Roller thinly then massage onto the surface with Osmo FloorXcenter and microfibre pad.
- Maintenance Oil can be applied to smaller areas with a lint-free cloth.
- The available colour tones are suited to refresh and maintain the wood's original surface sheen (e.g. use '3081 Satin' on surfaces treated with a satin finish, or use '3079 Matt' for surfaces treated with a matt finish.
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
|Type:||Fast drying wood finish. Based on natural vegetable waxes|
|Finish:||Matt / Satin / Semi-Matt or Transparent|
|Stock Colours:||3079 Clear Matt, 3081 Clear Satin, 3098 Clear Sem-matt. 3440 White Transparent|
|VOC Content:||VOC classification in compliance with EU regulations (2004/42/EC): out of scope|
|Suitable Substrates:||Wooden flooring treated with Polyx®-Oil|
|Application Method:||Osmo Double Blade Scraper or Osmo Microfibre Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1 litre covers approx. 40-60 m² with one coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Fully Cured:||Approx. 3-4 hours at 23°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 5 years and longer if can is kept dry and closed tightly|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 Litre|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.