Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
Based on natural waxes - regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. Higher tread areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller through the course of years. With Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided with easy to use, quick and economical application to regenerate the elegant character of the wood. It is also suitable to remove heavy or stubborn stains.
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is ideal for removing tough stains, e.g. grease or shoe polish, and best suited for refreshing all surfaces treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for occasional use
- Provides the wood with natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
For Manual Application:
For removing stains and for intensive maintenance, please use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with Osmo Active Fibre Cloth (approx. 2 teaspoons per m2). Rub away especially tough stains with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a cloth or a Scotchpad.
For Mechanical Application:
Apply Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a single disc machine and a white pad (approx. 2 teaspoons per m2). Spread Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner on the surface evenly
and massage in. To achieve a higher gloss level, polish the dried surface with a white pad.
- For refreshing and maintaining white coloured surfaces use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner 3087 White
- Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to enhance the sheen level of the surface
- Apply approx. 2 teaspoons per m² to the surface and spread extremely thinly with Active Fibre Cloth from Osmo Opti-Set
- For stain removal, apply directly to the soiled area - for especially tough stains, use a cloth or scotchpad and wipe away loosened dirt
- Recommended for occasional use, approx 2-3 times per year
- Changing the gloss level: With Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, you can change the gloss level of your flooring and furniture. If it has become duller through the course of years, you can polish the surface with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner. Alternatively, you can also give a highly glossy floor a less sensitive satin-gloss.
- By applying hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes) regularly, the floor is refreshed, and resistance to cracks and wear is improved. However, it is absolutely necessary to return the required oil components of Osmo Polyx®-Oil to the floor within the course of one year.
- Only apply thinly; otherwise footprints may appear.
- Please use only Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner White on white subsurfaces.
- On especially high traffic areas, re-apply Osmo Polyx®-Oil to the cleaned area.
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: Depends on substrate and amount of dirt or stains on the wood
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
- Drying Time: 30-40 hours at 23°C
- Available in 3029 Clear, 3087 White Transparent
- Available in 1 Litres