Osmo Wash and Care is a cleaning concentrate which enhances, cleans and enhances wooden and cork floors and other water resistant surfaces.
Osmo Wash and Care enhances, cleans and maintains the appearance and hygiene of wooden and cork floors (which have been treated with Osmo Polyx-Oil). Osmo Wash and Care is also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces. Osmo Wash and Care provides the surface with resistance against staining and wear marks. Wash and Care is a highly effective product that offers a non-slip surface without streaks or residues.
Osmo Wash and Care is best used for the cleaning, maintenance and treatment of wooden floors. Osmo Wash and Care provides simple and effective cleaning without leaving any traces or affecting the floor's natural appearance. This product is excellent at the removal of stain and wear marks such as shoe scuff marks.
- Highly effective cleaning of dirt and grime
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for regular usage
- Moisturises the wood's surface to maintain freshness
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden, varnished, stone, vinyl and tiled floors
Add to water (on cap per litre of water) and wipe the floor with a moist cloth or mop. It cleans the surface and freshens up the floor at the same time Osmo Wash and Care does not form a film on the surface and therefore can be used without having to remove residue of the cleaner from the surface.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Wash and Care has been specially designed as a cleaning concentrate for wooden and cork floors, and other oiled/waxed wooden surfaces. Osmo Wash and Care is also suitable for use on varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces.
- Optimal in connection with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush from the Osmo Opti-Set for damp mopping, not wet. When required, dry afterwards
- How often your wooden floor has to be cleaned will depend on the amount of use. In private households, a weekly cleaning routine of damp-mopping the floor is normally enough. In restaurants and other high traffic areas you should mop daily
- To specifically remove especially tough stains and to occasionally, intensively refresh waxed or oiled floors, we recommend using our tried and trusted Osmo
Liquid Wax Cleaner, which is based on natural plant oils and waxes (undiluted use with Osmo Opti-Set Active Fibre Cloth). For a complete renovation, we recommend Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original
- For Interior Wooden Flooring
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Theoretical Coverage: 1 capful of Osmo Wash and Care per Litre of water
- For higher levels of soiling or for mechanical applications, dosage can be increased up to a mixing ratio of 1:1
- Drying Time: Mop to dry
- Available in 8016 Clear
- Available in 2.5 Litres