Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood is a ideal spray solution for everyday cleaning and maintenance - especially developed for oiled and waxed wood surfaces.
Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood is a mild cleaner suitable for everyday use on your oiled and waxed wood surfaces such as kitchen work tops, without causing damage or leaving streaks. Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood contains natural plant oils which will not dry out wood from cleaning. Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood is biodegradable, free of solvents, dyes and aromas, and is mild on skin, supporting a healthy living environment promoted by Osmo.
Wood surfaces treated with Osmo Top Oil will especially benefit from cleaning with Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood. Used regularly, surfaces become water repellent and dirt resistant. Liquid spillages such as wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water, will bead on the surface and can be wiped away with a clean cloth leaving a mark free surface.
Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood is especially suitable for cleaning and maintaining oiled and waxed interior wood surfaces. It is particularly recommended for surfaces treated with Osmo Top Oil.
- Highly effective cleaning
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use, simply spray and wipe clean
- Moisturises the wood's surface to maintain freshness
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden, varnished, stone, vinyl and PVS surfaces
Remove loose dirt. Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood is ready to use. Please do not thin. Turn the spray nozzle to open and spray Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood directly onto the surface. Afterwards rub with lint-free cotton cloth.
Surface and Environment
Maintain oiled and waxed interior wood surfaces using Osmo Spray Cleaner For Interior Wood, a gentle, environmentally friendly wood cleaner that will help to keep your wooden kitchen worktops and furniture surfaces in tip top condition.
- In domestic households, for worktops and tables - it is recommend to use regularly, normally once a week is sufficient.
- For restaurants, in kitchens and dining areas - we recommend to clean daily.
- Only apply damply, without soaking the surface to avoid damage and wearing of treatment.
- Ideal for maintaining wood surfaces treated with Osmo Top Oil
- For Interior Wood Use
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: Product coverage depends heavily on the amount of dirt and stains
- Application Temperature: Over 5°C
- Available in 8026 Clear
- Available in 500ml Spray Bottle