Osmo Polyx® Oil Rapid is a fast drying clear hard wax oil for oak and other interior wooden floors to provide a hardwearing and durable protective finish.
Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid is a fast drying wax oil for wooden floors that has been specially designed for use by professional users. Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid for wooden floors, is extremely hard wearing, tough and water/dirt resistant. Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid dries faster than conventional floor waxes. In 4-5 hours your floor wax will be ready and even produces a more hard wearing finish than that of conventional waxes. Ideal for professional users.
Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid is best used for producing a clear, fast drying, satin-matt finish for all wooden floors, including, laminate, oak, timber and various other wooden surfaces. As well as wooden flooring, Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid for floors can also be used on cork floors and for terracotta and other unglazed tiles.
- Fast Drying
- Enhances The Woods Natural Character
- Extremely Durable and Hard wearing
- Very Water and Dirt Resistant
- Resistant To Common Liquid Spillages Such As Water, Juice, Tea, Cola and Wine
- Saliva Resistant and Sweat Proof - Suitable For Children's Toys
- Microporous, Breathable Finish - Does Not Crack, Peel or Flake
- No Sanding Necessary For Spot Repairs or Future Applications
Before applying Osmo products please ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminants. Apply with a stiff, tight quality brush with tight gine bristles. When applying the first coat, apply thinly, thoroughly and evenly along wood grain. Leave to dry for 4-5 hours before applying a second coating of Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid.
Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid is best used for producing a clear, fast drying, satin-matt finish for all wooden floors, including, laminate, oak, timber and various other wooden surfaces. Suitable for indoor environments, the finish is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water.
- Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1A – no water spots
- When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants
- Suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm)
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm)
- For exotic wood species use Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times
- Recommended application amount is 35ml per m2
- 3240 Rapid White requires a clear second coat for best results. If you prefer more intensity of colour, you can apply just two coats as a stand-alone finish.
- Application of second coat can be done as soon as the first coat has dried. However, it is important to wait approx. 24hrs when applying colour for the first coat, before applying Osmo Polyx® Oil Original as the clear top coat.
- If you prefer the look of untreated wood or to retain the light character of the wood please use Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw
- A base coat of Osmo Wood Protector is recommended for use in bathrooms or kitchens.
- For Interior Wood Use
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: 24 m2 per litre with one coat
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
- Drying Time: 4-5 hours at 23°C
- Curing Time: 2-3 weeks to complete hardening
- Available in 3232 Clear Satin, 3262 Clear Matt and 3240 Rapid White
- Available in 750ml and 2.5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.