Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 is a high performance, two component floor oil based on natural vegetable oils and waxes. Osmo Polyx Oil 2K Pure High resistance to water and dirt, with extreme durability and smoothens wood surfaces whilst enhancing the natural beauty of the interior wood flooring.
Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 is solvent free making it part of the latest generation of 'Full Solid' floor coatings for timber flooring. As part of the Osmo Polyx Oils floor system Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 has been developed as a two component system including a base and a hardener which rapidly reduces the drying and curing times.
Due to this a much faster return to service is archived making it a major advantage for the professionals for commercial use.
Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 offers high resistance to water and dirt, with extreme durability and smoothens wood surfaces whilst enhancing the natural beauty of the wood character. This reduces the need to close business during application, maintenance or renovation as the floor finish dries and cures within 4 hours.
Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 offers a microporous surface that does not crack, peel, flake or blister making is ideal for commercial or domestic areas where the need for a quality appearance is required or for a protective clear coating that works to protect wooden surfaces against common household liquids such as beer, wine, coffee, tea, milk and juices.
Osmo Polyx®-Oil 2K Pure is ideal for protecting all wooden floors, such as solid wood and plankwood flooring, blockstrip, OSB and cork floors, as well as furniture.
- Fast Drying and Curing
- Extremely Durable and Hard Wearing
- Highly Water and Dir Resistant
- Enhances Wood's Natural Character
- Formulated For Commercial, Professional Use
- Suitable For All Woods Including Exotic Tree Species
- Highly Resistant To Common Liquid Spills Such As Water, Juice, Tea, Cola and Wine
- Saliva Resistant and Sweatproof - Ideal For Protecting Wooden Children's Toys
- Microporous, Breathable Finish Which Does Not Peel, Crack or Flake
- No Sanding Necessary For Spot Repairs Or Future Applications
Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 offers simple application without primer or intermediate sanding. Wood surface must be clean, dry and frost-free. Mix both components thoroughly before use. Do not thin. Old paints and lacquers must be completely removed. Can be applied using roller or brush to produce a clear, satin-matt finish. Polyx-Oil 2K can be walked over after just 4 hours and achieves full hardness and resistance after 24 hours. Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 has an excellent theoretical coverage rate of 30-40m2 per litre. The finished surface is, among other things, influenced by the wood‘s natural characteristics. Therefore, a trial
application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 has been manufactured for application to most parquet and wood floors including, solid wood, plank wood and block strip and it's open pores allows trapped moisture to be released so the wood can breathe. This highly reduces the chance of shrinking and swelling of the substrate. To refresh and clean intensively, use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner when necessary.
- Finish is safe for humans, animals and plants
- Suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm)
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm)
- Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1A – no water spots
- A high quality solvent (and water) free Hardwax Oil for professional fitters and users.
- Ideal for all parquet and solid wood floors (solid wood, plank wood, block strip etc...) in accordance with DIN 18356.
- Based on natural vegetable oils and waxes (sunflower-oil, soyabean-oil, thistle-oil, carnauba-wax,
- candelilla-wax), paraffins. Siccatives (drying agents) and water-repellent additives.
- Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 is based on natural waxes and oils. It creates a open porous, breathable surface.
- Dries on tropical wood species.
- Fast drying, ideal for use in commercial areas (shorter closed time for business).
- Use on sanded parquet and wooden flooring (solid wood, plank wood, block strip etc...).
- Osmo Polyx® Oil 2K Pure 6125 is ideal for protecting all wooden floors, such as solid wood and plankwood flooring, blockstrip, OSB and cork floors, as well as furniture.
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Application requires two coats applied wet on wet
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
|Components:||Two Pack Set|
|Type:||Solvent (and water) free Hardwax-Oil|
|Stock Colours:||6125 Clear|
|VOC Content:||50 g/l|
|Suitable Substrates:||Wooden Floors, Solid wood, plankwood, OSB & cork floors|
|Application Method:||Osmo Double Blade Scraper|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1 litre covers approx. 40-50 m² with one coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Touch Dry:||Dry to light traffic after approximately 4 hours at 23°C|
|Fully Cured:||24 hours at 23°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 2 years and longer if can is kept dry and closed tightly|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 Litre packs (Osmo Polyx®-Oil 2K 0.9 L and Hardener 0.1 L)|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.