Osmo Wood Wax Finish Transparent is an interior wax suitable for furniture, floors and various different wooden surfaces. Osmo Wood Wax offers a dirt resistant and water repellent protection. Osmo Wood Wax Finish is based on natural vegetable oils and waxes that penetrate deeply into the wood keeping it elasticated and healthy. Osmo Wood Wax Finish is micro-porous meaning the wood can breathe, releasing moisture that evaporates, reducing shrinking and swelling.
What is it best used for?
Osmo Wood Wax Finish Transparent is best used in rooms prone to dampness to offer water resistance and dirt resistance. Osmo Wood Wax Finish is recommended for use in kitchens and bathrooms that are prone to high levels of moisture. In one simple application Wood Wax produces a rich professional satin finish.
How to apply the product?
Osmo Wood Wax Can be applied with a floor brush, wooden floors containing a very high level of oil should be pre-treated by rubbing the sanded surface with a cloth soaked with turpentine spirit to remove some of the existing oil. Make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminants before application.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
For decades Osmo Wood Wax has been used in rooms with high moisture like kitchens and bathrooms. Osmo Wood Wax helps surfaces to breathe and release moisture into the air so surfaces are less likely to shrink or swell up, causing cracks and flakes. It penetrates deeply into the wood and is particularly well suited for the treatment of dark hardwoods like Jatoba, Meranti, Wenge, Merbau and Ebony, to name a few.
- Osmo Wood Wax Finish is a transparent wax for interior use.
- Especially suitable for furniture, offering a dirt resistant and water repellent protection.
- Osmo Wood Wax Finish is ideal for use in rooms prone to dampness i.e. kitchens and bathrooms.
- Osmo Wood Wax Finish natural sheen can be enhanced by a light polishing with an Osmo polishing pad.
- Available in 14 colours.
- Theoretical coverage 20m2 per litre.
- Size: 0.75 and 2.5 litres.