Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) offers a transparent satin matt finish that makes wooden surfaces resistant to wine, beer, cola drinks, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water.
Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) is a transparent satin matt finish which works to penetrate deeply into wooden floors. In one simple application it produces a rich professional satin finish which can be polished for higher sheen. The dried surface is resistant against wine, beer, cola drinks, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water.
Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) is ideal for use on dense or hardwood floors such as Jatoba, Wenge and Merbau. Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) has the added benefits of being able to be applied by dipping or spraying, retaining the natural character of your wood.
- For ingredient rich hardwoods such as Teak, Cedar, Iroko etc.
- Penetrates deeply
- Protects against wear, dirt and moisture
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- No primer necessary, not even in bathrooms or kitchens
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) can be applied with a floor brush, wooden floors containing a very high level of oil should be pre-treated by rubbing the sanded surface with a cloth soaked with turpentine spirit to remove some of the existing oil. Make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminants before application.
For decades Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) has been used in rooms with high moisture like kitchens and bathrooms. Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin (1101 Clear Transparent) helps surfaces to breathe and release moisture into the air so surfaces are less likely to shrink or swell up, causing cracks and flakes.
- Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1C – no water spots.
- When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants
- Suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm)
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm)
- For other wood species, use Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original
- Over application and/or low ventilation can increase the drying times
- Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin is suitable for any wood in the interior; wall and ceiling panelling, wooden flooring, furniture and children's toys
- Due to the high water-repellence, is ideal for use in wet rooms (kitchens, bathrooms, swimming pools)
- Ingredient rich wood species have high levels of natural oils, resin and/or tannin content
- For Interior Wood Use
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: 24 m2 per litre with one coat
- Coverage depends on porousity of wood
- Application Temperature: Over 5°C
- Drying Time: 12 hours at 23°C
- Available in 1101 Clear Transparent
- Available in 750ml and 2.5 Litres