The Osmo Microfibre Roller and Tray set provides a quick, professional and economical method of applying Osmo Floor Products.
Osmo Microfibre Roller and Tray Set for Floors is part of the Osmo Wood Care and Maintenance range that Promain supplys to customers. This is in addition to a number of other Paint, Oil and Wax products from quality suppliers. Osmo Microfibre Roller and Tray Set is designed for the theoretical application of clear Osmo Polyx Oils to Floors and Woodwork. This Osmo Floor Roller set contains a ridged tray with disposable insert and roller frame. The insert is a time saving aid without being un-economical.
Use the Osmo Microfibre Roller and Tray Set to hold decent quantities of Osmo Floor Products and enable easy, even and professional distribution, using the Microfibre Roller. TheOsmo Roller is manufactured from 100% Seamless Microfibre and offers excellent solvent resistance. Get optimum results from this Roller and Tray Set by using it with Osmo Polyx Oil in Satin or Matt.
Osmo Microfibre Roller and Tray Set is designed to offer the quick and professional application of Osmo Floor Products (eg. Osmo Polyx Oil for Wood Care and Maintenance). Osmo Microfibre Roller offers theoretical yield due to unique structure of the microfibres - high loading capacity and an even, thin release of colour.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Microfibre Roller and Tray is designed for use in interior environments in co-operation with other Osmo Floor Care products. Use on Wooden Floors and Wooden Structures to enhance the finish and protection of the surface.
- Osmo Microfibre Floor Roller Set contains a ridged tray with disposable tray insert, microfibre roller and a roller frame
- The Osmo Floor Roller microfibre roller holds a large quantity of product giving even distribution
- Use the Osmo Microfibre Floor Roller Set for optimum results with Osmo Polyx-Oil satin or matt
- 100% seamless microfibre - solvent resistant
- A quick and professional, time-saving application
- High loading capacity
- Theoretical yield produced, due to unique structure of the microfibres
- Thin and even release of colour
- Multiple use tray with economical, disposable inserts
Special set for treating floors
- For theoretical application of Osmo Hardwax-Oil (excluding Polyx Professional Hardwax-Oil 5125)
- Theoretical floor finish - microfibre roller holds a large amount of product and distributes evenly
- Multiple-use tray - very economical
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.